Thursday, July 21, 2011

the game i kick in the ear

More then a women-More then a lover-Less of a bitch-not poor not rich-Less then a risk more like a take-No phony no fake-No games sure as my name is chardonnay-Open the wine, enjoy dinner-company  such as I-To be with you all night (extra, extra) read all about it-I'm sure you hard all about it-time to see your about this- Kick back relax-as I re-leave your stress-I give all or nothing(no sex)-Close out the  rest......For the moment  ^
      ( i don't show no interest)

2 comments:

  1. To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure what I'm reading here. If it's poetry, then it's really good. If it isn't, then it would make really good poetry. :D
    Anyhow, following and supporting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work on your blog! really interesting!
    Following!

    ReplyDelete