Saturday, July 23, 2011

Unspoken words

From the first day we met, I knew it was a dead mission. So why did we start talking? We where in for the same treat. We looked passed the flaws and built a relationship that only you and I knew about. You made me wait just as long as I made you wait. From the kisses and hugs; I grew to love you. I never told you. There are words still unspoken. We look pass words, just to look you in the eye and say I love you would be fine. I seen your car  last night in my town. I wanted to stay and wait to see you. My friend says its stalking. If i would have stayed the words unspoken I would have told you. To make you understand. Why I left. Why I didn't say good bye. Why my love for you was so deep. Why now I push away on coming guys. Why now seduction runs through my blood. Maybe I felt I loved you and you felt she's just another to me. I don't know for sure. Now, I have a loving man who cares deeply for me. I only find a way to mess it up or run him off. Only I don't want to hurt him. I love him as well. Its hard to love what you can't see. Hard to breath with out air. I have a fire that burns on and on. Burns that are not open. Scares that has your name. Cuts so deep they hit the bone. Now they are gone. Another man has taken them away. This man I will love. No words left unsaid. Said everyday. Since we part all I can think about is your face and what I seen in it. Why. Because my heart was not hard as iron as it is today. My heart beats slow for whom I feel is worth my time and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment